Wednesday 4 June 2008

[je me te presente...]

So, here was me, happily writing away my first blog thinking, oh this really isn't that hard, I should have done this before! Then I realise that I haven't said anything that define who I am, and that is important. To me, at least :P

Therefore, here is a quick summary:

MY LIFE:

♥Jesus ♥friends ♥music ♥chocolate ♥old films ♥being a Christian ♥MYC ♥MYE ♥jangly bracelets ♥reading classics ♥christmas&&celebrations ♥the cold ♥sunny days ♥snow (+ snowball fights!!)♥meeting new people ♥picnics ♥language ♥shopping ♥sheffield united ♥the smell of freshly baked things ♥BREAKOUT!

my angels know who they are, and that I love them ^^

MY MUSIC:

>>RHCP >>Kaiser cheifs >>simple minds >>yfriday >>delirious? >>coldplay >>the feeling >>snow patrol >>cute is what we aim for >>Delirious? >>building 429 >>Bon Jovi >>wir sind helden >>Panic! at the disco >>queen >>Oasis >>The Killers >>Blur >>BB Brunes >>"Born to be Wild" >> "I love rock n roll" >>"Get Around" >>"ca plane pour moi" >> "Danny Boy"/"I cannot tell" >> "When you believe" >>"Adiemus" >> "The Bells of Notre Dame"

"Sherwood Forest home of the free/Cradle of legends from history/Home of heroes brave and bold/Let their stories now be told"

"We’re hanging out the washing on the line/Hoping that the weather will be fine/All we need is a gentle breeze and a dollop of sunshine/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...We’re hanging out the washing on the line!"= LEGEND

MY FAVOURITE QUOTES:

"A=X+Y+Z, where A= success, X= work hard, Y= play hard and Z= keep your mouth shut" - Einstein
The woman came from the man's rib.
Not from his feet to be walked on.
Not from his head to be superior,
but from the side to be equal,
under the arm to be protected
and next to the heart to be loved
"i get by with a little help from my friends"
"i want to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony" - Sadie
"love is all you need" - The Beatles
"angels watching over me, every move I make, every step I take" - Amy Grant
"Character is a journey, not a destination"
"you'll never walk alone" - Liverpudlians everywhere
"behind every damsel there is a fire-breathing dragon"
"A ship in the harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for"
"We can throw stones, complain about them, stumble on them, climb over them, or build with them."
"Things are impossible until they're not."
"Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot."
<3>
So, I'm Emma, 17. Morals set my standards, not society. Oh yes, and I'm an ENTJ personality person, apparently...

Yr12//maths+chemistry+physics+german+history/

apparently I also: "Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Grouchy at times and annoying to some. Lazy and love to take it easy (really??). But when I find a job or something I like to do they put my all into it. Proud, understanding and sweet.Irresistible. Love being in long relationships. Great talker. Always get what I want (if only...). Cool. Love to win. Like to cook but would rather go out to eat at good restaurants.Extremely fun. Love to joke. Smart."

phew. that was looong. :P

No comments: