Monday 8 June 2009

[Slipping through my fingers]

Right now it seems more like time is slipping through my fingers than ever before.
There are only ten days left before all my exams are over, and all the work of the last... well, 18 years I guess, will be culminated. Then it's just a matter of waiting for the results.

That's another matter entirely. I have doubts ever so often about them. That I won't get what I need, and that I'll just not go to uni at all. So, in light of all that, I'm really not revising as much as I should. It's not that I don't want to revise, because I do, it's more of a don't-know-where-to-start kind of thing. I think.
I'm sure that if I just started, it would all be fine. It would all flow, and I'd be able to just keep going. It's when I get distracted that's the problem. And the distraction comes in many forms - the computer, the television, music, just day-dreaming. But I can't work in complete silence.

It's all a bit of a mess really. And in the mean time I'm here typing this instead of working on Physics or Chemistry or Mechanics, all of which I need to do well in and all of which I am currently failing spectactularly.

This will be interesting...

No comments: